MSL Housekeeping and Organizing offers Post Construction and Remodeling Cleaning services in Southbury, CT and surrounding towns. Construction debris, sawdust, and paint splatter are a few of the materials that remain when you commercial construction or residential remodeling project has been completed. Here at MSL, we have many years of experience in the realm of Southbury post-construction cleanup and possess the required expertise, cleaning tools and manpower to exceed your expectations. You can contact us today at (646) 409-0051 to schedule a quick no-cost quote.
When we offer our post construction cleaning services, we take the proper considerations into factor in the disposal of construction materials. In this article, we display the key components of our Post Construction & Remodeling Cleaning Checklist.
- Clean windows, including the scrubbing and removal of post construction labels, paint, and stains
- Doorknobs, window sills and light switches are clean
- Floors are swept and vacuumed/mopped
- Make sure all cabinet hardware is clean and secure
- Closets, shelves, spindles, and railings
- Countertops, mirrors, and sinks
- Removing debris and vacuuming out floor registers
- Fireplaces, appliances, and light fixtures
- Wall tiles, tubs, and bath fixtures
- No evidence of paint drops on the floors or scuff marks on the walls
When your construction or remodeling project is finished, MSL Housekeeping and Organizing can provide thorough cleaning of the job site to ensure everything is clean, organized, secure, and put away. Whether you require our janitorial services for large construction cleanup just a basic touch-up cleaning, MSL provides our services for cleaning projects of all sizes and scope!
We have an excellent reputation for providing superior construction cleanup in Southbury, as well as the manpower, and cleaning expertise to ensure that your project is finished within your time frame and according to current safety requirements and budget. You can contact us today at (646) 409-0051 to schedule a quick no-cost quote.